Irregular mirrors will make a fantastic addition to your interior. They add a wonderful visual interest and depth to a room. Such mirrors will make a statement on any bare wall. Or choose to create the wow factor by hanging multiple irregular mirrors! On this page we will also cover, how to hang an irregular mirror?
What is an Irregular Mirror?
An irregular mirror is a mirror that does not have a balanced shape. Simply put, it is an asymmetric mirror that features random edges and shapes. These versatile mirrors can be hung anywhere in the home. With so many sizes, styles and shapes available, no matter how large or small your space, you are sure to find the perfect design for your interior.
Why hang an Irregular Mirror
Infuse elegance in your room by hanging an wavy mirror. These unique and eye-catching pieces will instantly create a modern yet timeless to look to your interior. On trend for 2023 and with so many designs on offer, you will certainly find what you are looking for at Soraya Interiors. An irregular mirror is a fun and unique way to decorate your room.
Guide to decorating with Irregular Mirrors
• Hang them in your hallway entrance way. Make your hallway personal and make a statement as you welcome guests to your home. A full length wavy mirror will be the perfect addition to an often neglected space.
• Use them in your bathroom. Every bathroom needs a mirror. Why not create the fun factor by wall mounting a mirror showing the fun side of your personality! Without a frame it will reflect bags of light wile being easy to maintain.
• Add them as wall decor in your living room. The living room is the space we often give the most attention. You rarely visit someone’s lounge and they do not have a mirror. Why not bring out the creative artist in you and hang multiple irregular mirrors. Not only can you use them as mirrors, but you will make a fantastic statement and reflect more light and the feeling of space around your room.
• Experiment with crazy shapes in your bedroom. Bedroom walls are often plain and require life! Hanging an irregular mirror in your bedroom will add a fun yet aesthetically pleasing touch to this calm space. Even the smallest of spaces may be able to take an irregular mirror, reflecting light creating another dimension to your room.
How to hang an Irregular Mirror?
- Lay the mirror upside down, take masking tape, run it alongside the back of the mirror covering both hang straps.
- With a marker, transfer the holes of the hanging straps to the tape.
- Take the tape and put it on the wall where you want to hang the mirror.
- Level the tape (compensating for any angles) and mark the wall where you marked the tape. The holes will be exactly where you need them to be.
- Use these marks to screw your wall fixings to the wall.
Discover Irregular Mirrors at Soraya Interiors
Popular irregular mirrors for sale from Soraya Interiors. Decorative & modern, home and garden wall mirrors online. Shop at Soraya Interiors and enjoy free UK delivery and just in case, free returns. With each mirror purchase we offer free wall fixings. For your convenience we offer advice on How to Hang a Wall Mirror? We are proud to be official suppliers of London made Yearn Glass Mirrors. We are pleased to be able to offer a bespoke service if you truly want a mirror with a difference!